Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Not Spring Anymore

I sure haven't done a very good job keepin this blog up and running, but to tell you the truth I haven't done much running over the past month. Part of it is being busy and part of it is just being lazy. I finally got over the hump and went out and ran 5 miles tonight. The weather was perfect, not too hot and not too cold. The storm this morning cooled the rest of the day off and made it the perfect time to run. Plus, I didn't start until 9:00. It wasn't the easiest run, but I made it through it. I always say that anyone can run, no matter how old or how big. But, if it was easy everyone would do it. Now I am sitting on my deck under the stars with ice packs on my knees. Now all I have to do is fight with myself and go out there and do it again tomorrow. Until then...

No comments: