Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stupid Ipod Nano

Not a whole lot to blog about tonight. I've been having trouble with my ipod nano that I bought on ebay to track my runs. It is having trouble syncing and tonight I go to get it to run and the battery is dead. So, I had to guess on my mileage. I believe it was just over 3 miles. It was different running without my ipod. I could hear every little noise outside. It was kind of nice, actually. I have been listening to a book on my ipod while I run. It is "Every Second Counts" by Lance Armstrong. It is a great book about an amazing athlete who has overcome great adversity and still is a champion. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

The weather was nice this evening. Actually, it was just about perfect. I'm not sure what the exact temp was but it was very pleasant. The running is getting easier. It is just like anything, the more you do it the easier it gets.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sorry about Nano. Sometimes they just give out! Keep up the good work. Please take care of yourself, you are very precious to me. Happy Anniversary! I had forgotten when you had moved in. The year has flown by. We've been in our house, 3 years this month. Can you believe it? Love you bunches.
Mom